- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The cleaning company is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during a cleaning service visit. The customer MUST provide the cleaning company with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- Set the heat to minimum on your AGA oven in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
- Please provide access to the property in order for our window cleaning technician to dry the windows by hand.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment by cash before the cleaner / cleaning team leaves the Client's premises.
- If card payment or bank transfer is agreed with the customer, it is to be arranged no later than a day before the day of the cleaning. The company reserves the right to cancel an appointment in failure of receiving the card details or bank transfer in advance.
- We require a credit card number in order to hold your booking.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a 50GBP non-refundable fee.
- The Client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- The Client may terminate a regular cleaning service (rather than just cancel one week's appointment) by giving at least one full week's notice prior to the cleaning service in writing via e-mail, giving reason and specifying the last cleaning date.
- The Client must pay the full price of a cleaning visit if the regular cleaning service is terminated less than one week before the agreed start of the visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance
- Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operatives' insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24hours of the cleaning service visit.
- The Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- The Client must be present at all time during the recovery clean.
- The Company reserves the right to only offer one recovery clean per service.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client's premises during the cleaning visit. The cleaners cannot be relied on to grant access to the property to any third parties.
- Items excluded from the cleaning company's liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the time-scales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
- We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
- For all services other than End of Tenancy Cleaning we shall not be liable for completing jobs that are not listed on the customer's task list.
- The Company shall not guarantee After Builders Cleaning service when building work has not finished and there still are people present on site.
Regular domestic cleaning service
- The Client agrees to pay cash to the cleaner directly on the day or by setting up a bank Standing Order before the service commences. If the payment is not received, the cleaning company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service.
- Every regular cleaning service operates under a minimum agreed time, which is confirmed by e-mail in writing. The Company must be notified by e-mail at least 48h before the service regarding any changes in the agreed cleaning time. /Example: if the Client needs to change the working time from 3 hours to 2 hours, the Company must be notified 48 hours prior the next visit/
- For all regular domestic cleaning services we do not require minimum term contract. We require at least one week's notice to cancel the service.
- The price quoted to the Client over the telephone or in e-mail ONLY includes cleaning and ironing labour costs.
- The Client agrees to provide a list of cleaning tasks required and all detergents, supplies and equipment needed for the cleaning, unless otherwise agreed with the cleaning company. All equipment and supplies should be in safe working order.
- The Company is not liable for for completing jobs where sufficient cleaning products equipment were not supplied to do so.
- Should a meeting with the cleaner is required by the Client, this should be paid in £10, to cover travel and time expenses.
- If the Client requires items to be cleaned that require special products/supplies beyond standard, the Company reserves the right to refuse to provide such special provisions. The Company will advise the customer to provide such specialist cleaning supplies, and provide instructions to the sales operative when placing the order via telephone of e-mail before the service is carried out OR to the cleaner when they arrive.
- The cleaning company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability insurance. Neither the cleaning company nor its insurers shall be liable for the first £100 of any claim nor for any claim of £100 or less in value. However, where the cleaning company has not fulfilled its obligations to perform with reasonable care and skill under this Agreement or has failed to perform its obligations at all or to any significant extent, the cleaning company may also be liable for the first £100 of any claim.
- The Householder shall have adequate insurance cover in place against liabilities to the Cleaner for any claims that amount to £100 or less and shall produce to the cleaning company a copy of the appropriate insurance policy and certificate if so requested by the cleaning company. (This may be in the form of a general household insurance policy)
Special offer conditions
- Promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Every promotion holds its own terms and conditions – for specific information please call us further.
- By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages. You can freely unsubscribe from them anytime, by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' (in emails) or replying with STOP (to text messages).
- If any further questions arise you can call us anytime 24/7 and our friendly operators will inform you further on our special offers.